Why use self-storage units in Costa del Sol? If you live, work or play on the Costa del Sol, you are likely to need to use a self-storage unit eventually.
Self-storage units in Costa del Sol offer secure, affordable and flexible storage options for holidaymakers, tenants and home owners who want to make the most of this idyllic part of southern Spain.
If you are looking for self-storage units in Costa del Sol, ensure they are secure and fully alarmed with CCTV. Not only that, but you will be safe in the knowledge that your goods will be protected.
Many home owners rent out their properties in Costa del Sol to holidaymakers, and self-storage units are perfect for storing household goods, personal items and leisure goods when there is not enough space in the house.
If you are trying to sell your property you may want to de-clutter before potential buyers come round and if you are downsizing, self-storage units can be used for your excess furniture, household goods, clothes or toys.
Use a storage company near Costa del Sol which offers different sized storage units so that you only pay for the space you use. Many other local storage companies on the Costa del Sol charge a set price for storage.
Costa del Sol was one of the first towns on the Costa del Sol to benefit from the property boom between 1999 to 2005. Hundreds of apartments, townhouses and villas were built to meet the demand of northern European holidaymakers.
Many of these properties are now rented out. As such demand for flexible, affordable self-storage units in Cota del Sol is now outstripping supply.
If you are looking for self-storage units in Costa del Sol:
- Choose a self-storage facility with excellent security, including CCTV and a state-of-the-art alarm system
- Ensure you can add and take out storage without prior appointment when the unit is open
- Only pay for the space you use
- Check the terms and conditions of the storage company
- Visit the warehouse to check the storage units meet your requirements before signing on the dotted line
- Don´t be held into a long-term contract if you are not sure how long you need to store your items.
- Make sure your storage unit is easily accessible
- Buy packaging materials from the storage company. Using cheap alternatives will leave your goods unprotected against damp and humidity
- Whether you are planning to store business or personal belongings it’s important to take out insurance.
- Any type of vehicle can be stored in self-storage units to free up space in your garage
- Prohibited items for storage include petrol, compressed gas, propane tanks, kerosene, lamp and motor oil, acid, grease, corrosives, fertilizers, paint, cleaners, chemicals.
- Also, you can’t store drugs, or hazardous, toxic or biological waste. Asbestos or products containing asbestos, fireworks, explosives, weapons or ammunition are also on the ´banned list.´
How about starting your own business in Spain. uStore-it offer franchise opportunities in Costa del Sol and throughout Spain.